2020 Halloween Safety Tips
Are you ready for Halloween 2020? How to be safe this year!
As most of us know (and I'm sure feel as well) Halloween is one of the best holidays that is celebrated. However, this year is just a tad bit different than previous Halloween's before. But, that's okay because we are going to be talking about a few things you need to be wary of this year!
On Halloween Day:
- Be wary of the COVID-19 guidelines. Make it your priority to ensure everyone's safety
- Be supportive to the children and anyone actually celebrating the day
- Show your spirit and dress up! Halloween is meant to be fun for everyone!
- Make the day about the kids. This year is different and they might not understand why, but they will feel different so try to make it as normal as you possibly can for them.
Safety Tips on Halloween Day:
- If going out to either a Trunk-Or-Treat or to trick or treat, make sure to social distance and wear your masks. It is important to care about not only your safety, but everyone else's as well.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Times are crazy now so it's important to remember to keep a close eye out.
- Be protective and keep your kids close, but still allowing them to have a fun night!
- If possible, have more than one adult with you in order to ensure safety.
- Stay out of the road and keep on the sidewalks! Especially on holidays!
- It's always a great idea to check any candy that is given out, but especially this year when it comes to the virus.
- If there is a curfew in place, make sure to respect it. But, if there's no curfew, it's still best to be respectful and not be out too late.
Whatever you do, just make sure that you have fun! Yes this year is a little crazy and things may seem a little unfair to the kids, but as long as you are supportive and try to make it the best day for them, it'll go out with a bang! Stay safe everyone and have a GREAT Halloween!!